
Hello Seattle, Goodbye Stress
Written By Caleb Latella
Seattle! Seattle! I'm on my way, a day of school is a wonderful day. I'm with my family, soon to reunite with more. A six hour journey speeds by so fast, seems just a moment in the past. To the Modern Forrest we have arrived. A light blue sky, buildings so high. Gas stations, restaurants, hotels and stores. People coming, people going. A crowded city, full of cars.
In Seattle there are many extremely enjoyable things to do. The Mariners game was a blast. Even though they did lose it's a super fun experience. The energetic crowd, the delicious food, and quality time spent with my family. Another fun thing was going to the mall. They have so many different stores in their mall. Clothing, furniture, electronics, jewelry, food and almost anything you could think of and of course my favorite part of the mall was the escalators. Oh how i wish i lived in a hotel. Someone cleaning up for you every day, the amazing modern style of living, breakfast cooked by a chef and a nice pool and workout room at your disposal. Last but not least, eat! You could say that is enjoyable to do anywhere, but just go to Seattle. Their food is delicious. One night we went to the Cheesecake Factory. Everything i tried there was so good; steak, salmon, veggies, bread and appetizers. Delicioso is all I have to say about the food. Living in Seattle would be so much fun, but on the contrary I wouldn't think all this was so fun.
I had such an amazing time in seattle, i hope i can visit again. This couldn't have been a better trip, i got to do so many awesome things that I don't usually get to do, i got to see lots of family members i don't usually get to see and of course I got to enjoy a vacation away from all the stress of life.

No comments:
Post a Comment